Truck Hunt, Day 2
Today I went with my father too look at trucks. First stop was at Clarke Ford where I found a 03 S-10, Everything looked good till I started it, When I looked under the hood I noticed coolant bubbling out from the head, a sign of a blow intake manifold gasket.... No wonder the fluids were so fresh in the truck.
Next stop. Marhoffer GM Stow
Looked at a few trucks, nothing really looked good. When I tested a Ford F150 I noticed it wouldn't move forward when in drive.... Almost as if it wasn't in gear.... It wasn't, the transfer case was shot.
Next stop
GM Montrose - Kent
Looked at a nice 2004 Chevy Colorado 4x4 crew cab, but couldn't get financing that I could live with.
That concludes todays look.
Next stop. Marhoffer GM Stow
Looked at a few trucks, nothing really looked good. When I tested a Ford F150 I noticed it wouldn't move forward when in drive.... Almost as if it wasn't in gear.... It wasn't, the transfer case was shot.
Next stop
GM Montrose - Kent
Looked at a nice 2004 Chevy Colorado 4x4 crew cab, but couldn't get financing that I could live with.
That concludes todays look.

1 Comments:
Well I'm lloking for vehicles as well... but on about a tenth of a budget.
Should I just give up and start building one from scratch? :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home