Thursday, July 28, 2005

Truck hunt.

Today I went out with Jen looking for a truck, first stop was Marhaffer in Stow. Walked around a 99 Tahoe that was going for $9K, unfortunately it had 102,000 miles, more then the Malibu has. I was fairly disappointed with there sales staff so no buy.

Next stop was Montross in Stow. Nice green 01 S-10, 34K miles with the 4.3 and 4x4. Everything was looking good except the transmission. Fluid smelt burned, not as bad as the Malibu, but certainty not good, they said they would look at it and get back to me.

From there I went to Marhaffer on Home Ave, they had a 02 S-10 of the same options, However the trany on it also seemed weird. It was already 8:30ish at this point so I didn't get much of a chance to talk about it with the dealership. Maybe tomorrow.

NP: System of a Down - Fuck the System

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home