OMFG STEAM ROX0RZ TEH BIG111
Borrowing on Obvious' and Mac's earlier idea I posted
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
To this Trainorders thread
http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?1,968422
With a casual "Fuck" in it I don't know how long it will last but oh well, Its funny and that's all that matters :D
(Edit - Wow 1337 5p34k looks awfull in this font, need to fix that)
(Edit2 - As of 0259 7-29-05 the thread has been nuked)
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php
To this Trainorders thread
http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?1,968422
With a casual "Fuck" in it I don't know how long it will last but oh well, Its funny and that's all that matters :D
(Edit - Wow 1337 5p34k looks awfull in this font, need to fix that)
(Edit2 - As of 0259 7-29-05 the thread has been nuked)

1 Comments:
Why doesn't it surprise me that TO would nuke this?
Someone might, like, learn something or something, dude!
Post a Comment
<< Home