Net
(Tachikoma Voice) I'm BACK!!! (/Tachikoma Voice)
After changing some cables out I got my Dad's Roadrunner to work on my DSL, so Im back in action.
4200D/384U
Not bad eh?
For those who don't know, 2 weeks ago my DSL connection took a shit, I dumped earthlink, and went to roadrunner, and called speakeasy, but canceled after I got the cable working semi decent.
Also for those who don't know, my Conductor, Ritchard Crannell, passed away 2 weeks ago.
I learned a lot from you Rich.... You will be missed.
After changing some cables out I got my Dad's Roadrunner to work on my DSL, so Im back in action.
4200D/384U
Not bad eh?
For those who don't know, 2 weeks ago my DSL connection took a shit, I dumped earthlink, and went to roadrunner, and called speakeasy, but canceled after I got the cable working semi decent.
Also for those who don't know, my Conductor, Ritchard Crannell, passed away 2 weeks ago.
I learned a lot from you Rich.... You will be missed.

1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home